Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan's Fist

We are a Community based off of the up coming Star Wars Game SW: TOR

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There are alot of changes going on so please don't be surprised if you see them....Have any questions about them contact a Council member.
We have reorganized to Tri-Corp.  Please Visit Our Website @ Tri-Corp.org. Come and join us!
Similar topics

I'm in the swtor beta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanis
Trooper
Trooper
Tanis

I'm in the swtor beta Empty
PostSubject: I'm in the swtor beta   I'm in the swtor beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 pm

I am now playing the beta. The catch is I can only play between 9/15 & 9/17. I can only play Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent from levels 1-7.
I have played it for about 2 hours so far. It is pretty fun, but not completely different from WoW combat so far.
The voice over in quests are pretty awesome. It drags you into the atmosphere of the game a little more.
I am a lvl 4 Bounty Hunter, but I want to give Imperial Agent a try tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rahl
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the swtor beta   I'm in the swtor beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 am

Awesome man. Have you grouped with anyone yet? I'm curious how the RPG aspect of making choices fit in when you are grouped with others.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Trooper
Trooper
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the swtor beta   I'm in the swtor beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 pm

I haven't grouped with anyone yet. I only got to play for 2 hours late last night
and I maybe saw 5-10 other people. I'm not sure if there is group content before level 7.
Grouping wouldn't work well in this beta because everyone is the same 2 classes.
Back to top Go down
Rahl
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the swtor beta   I'm in the swtor beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 pm

I guess you're right. I'll have to pick your brain if they select you when they are focusing on group related content / missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the swtor beta   I'm in the swtor beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:42 pm

thats assome I recieved a email from biowware a few months back and I was supposed to be in the next wave of beta guess I didnt make it :9. Well congrats to u Tanis and godd luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the swtor beta   I'm in the swtor beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in the swtor beta
Page 1 of 1