Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan's Fist

We are a Community based off of the up coming Star Wars Game SW: TOR

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There are alot of changes going on so please don't be surprised if you see them....Have any questions about them contact a Council member.
We have reorganized to Tri-Corp.  Please Visit Our Website @ Tri-Corp.org. Come and join us!

Hey all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keepers
Colonel
Colonel
Keepers

Hey all Empty
PostSubject: Hey all   Hey all Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

I apologize for my absence even though i said I was back.. The wife and I have court in regards to the custody of my step son Andrew, I am still trying to get my computer back up and going as I had before, So again i apologize I am still around, more than likely wont be on vent for a while or at least until I get a new headset.. LOL, mine broke again... I stepped on it.. OOPS! Anywho if you have any questions the majority of you have ALL of my information.. on that note I am going to sign off and try to finish my 1,050 word essay on how to research an everyday problem and how one would go about solving it (not how to solve it)..

I would like to try something out IF the council approves it... I would like a leadership trade off (not permanent)

Callaway takes the lead

a week later Swift takes the reins

a week later Elfa takes it so on and so on..

I am suggesting this so no one person gets burned on trying to run the guild in my absence.. And to be honest i am kind of burned out on fallen earth.. in the mean time I have been playing Supreme Commander 2, amongst other games.. on that note sith
Back to top Go down
https://revansfist.rpg-board.net

Hey all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revan's Fist :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: